Our

Our Locations

The Balch House


John Balch, who emigrated from England in 1623, gained title to this property in 1635 as one of the five recipients of the “Thousand Acre Grant” intended to settle the area.

Visit the Balch House

The John Cabot House


The John Cabot House is a Georgian style mansion built in 1781 during the Revolutionary War, and it was the first brick mansion built in Beverly.

Visit the Cabot House

Hale Farm


John Hale was born in Charlestown, MA in 1636 and came to Beverly to preach when it was still known as the “Bass River Side” of Salem.

Visit Hale Farm