Historic Beverly needs your help!
We have three wonderful sites and an extraordinary museum collection, but a very small staff. If you can give us a few hours each month, we have some work for you. Ongoing projects will be posted here. Information on additional projects will be sent by email. You will receive our gratitude (and refreshments) for your efforts.
What You Can Do Today
To set up a convenient time, stop by either Wednesday evenings from 6-9 or Fridays from 9:30-4, when we will have projects ready to go each week. We welcome your help with cleaning, filing, data entry, re-housing photographs and storage room organization.
- Scan our early annual reports and newsletters to make them easily searchable
- Diary Transcriptions – transcribe diaries in the collection (on-going)
- Organize the files of the Balch Family Associates
- Assist in organization of storage rooms and assemble shelves
- Convert large scans to smaller jpegs for cataloging purposes